Komchadluek, November 16, 2011
– [People think] Thonburi area will flood until next year, but Yingluck confirmed the Thonburi crisis will end by the end of November.
– Confirmed Jatujak will dry in 3 days, but the water spread out to Srinakarin-Pattanakarn-Oonnuch, and flood crisis in Rama 2 will worsen.
– Ministry of Finance helps all officials to get early salary [early] on November 18.
– Buzz that Chalerm is the principle person to have a secret meeting about Thaksin amnesty to issue an amnesty decree [for him] on December 5.
– The next semester of school will be postponed to 6 Dec.
Matichon, November 16, 2011
– The cabinet gave green light for amnesty decree, Thaksin can push forward.
– Yingluck confirmed Bangkok safe from crisis, but she is still worrying about the Thonburi area.
– Krong went to England to convince the mother company of [his] insurance company to help support flood-affected businesses in Thailand.
– School next semester will be postponed to 6 Dec, but examinations won’t be postponed.
Thairath, November 16, 2011
– Masses will gather to demolish big bag [dykes] if they can’t pump water out and finish in 3 days.
– Recovering Road no. 340 and letting trucks drive through first in November 16.
– There will be a liturgy to chase the flood away at the Temple of the Emerald Buddha on November 19.
– The cabinet had a secret discussion about how to give amnesty on December 5 for politicians [requiring] amnesty.
Daily News, November 16, 2011
– Revealed – The government helps Thaksin to get amnesty.
– Poo assign Chalerm to launch amnesty decree.
– Warning 8 communities in Bangkapi to evacuate.
– House of representatives propose to move the capital city to Nakorn Nayok.