Komchadluek, February 2, 2012
– Army area 4 increased security more strictly in 3 provinces in the south of Thailand. Southern terrorists shot dead soldiers.
– The Department of Corrections will pay the large amount of 3.5 billion baht to build a Supermax prison for prisoners from drugs cases especially.
– University of Thammasart doesn’t reconsider. He prohibited the Nitirat group to use the university to destroy the country by supporting amendment of article 112. [lese majeste law]
– Draining out water out of Bhumipol dam at 60 million cubic meters a day.
Thairath, February 2, 2012
– Arresting the hi-tech drug gangsters in the prison who moved cell phones over the prison wall by using radio-controlled aircraft.
– Southern terrorists shoot – Soldiers died and the police were injured.
– So much conflict in Thammasart University. There was a discussion about the amendment of article 112. Prohibit to use the university as a place of press conference about supporting the amendment.
– Mr. Chuwit confessed that he spoke without thinking when he said that the media got benefits [bribes] from the owners of casinos.
– A former Utaintawai student was jailed for life.
Matichon, February 2, 2012
– Former chancellors-teachers-students altogether chased Thammasart University to reconsider about considering changing article 112.
– The constitutional court will discuss next week about 2 decrees.
– Committees appointed to investigate about 4 bodies in Pattani.
– A refrigerator truck crashed with a car. Swedish travelers and a driver died.
Daily News, February 2, 2012
– Clarifing a new type of drugs which comes in a white tablet and has plenty of Codeine.
– A naughty boy was left unattended and took drugs and died.
– Chuwit revealed casino matters.
– The student union argued against the decision of the chancellor to prohibit activities related to article 112.