Kabimba takes a dig at Amsterdam, calls him a hired mercenary – lusakatimes.com, June 12, 2013
…Mr. Kabimba said Mr. Amsterdam has failed to have the former Prime Minister of Thailand Thaksin Shinawatra regain power despite waging a similar international media campaign.
He said Mr. Amsterdam has no success story to tell except give a ray of unfulfilled hope to desperate men of fickle characters such as Mr. Hichilema and his surrogate, Pastor Nevers Mumba.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too