Kabimba takes a dig at Amsterdam, calls him a hired mercenary – lusakatimes.com, June 12, 2013
…Mr. Kabimba said Mr. Amsterdam has failed to have the former Prime Minister of Thailand Thaksin Shinawatra regain power despite waging a similar international media campaign.
He said Mr. Amsterdam has no success story to tell except give a ray of unfulfilled hope to desperate men of fickle characters such as Mr. Hichilema and his surrogate, Pastor Nevers Mumba.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue