Kabimba takes a dig at Amsterdam, calls him a hired mercenary – lusakatimes.com, June 12, 2013
…Mr. Kabimba said Mr. Amsterdam has failed to have the former Prime Minister of Thailand Thaksin Shinawatra regain power despite waging a similar international media campaign.
He said Mr. Amsterdam has no success story to tell except give a ray of unfulfilled hope to desperate men of fickle characters such as Mr. Hichilema and his surrogate, Pastor Nevers Mumba.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies