From Komchadluek February 111, 2015
Yingluck: What!! I just want to go to Hong Kong for rice porridge, not going to China to watch the Olympic Games.
Words on the right: You’re so mean, dictator
[Refers to Yingluck’s request in February to travel abroad to Hong Kong. The request was denied. In 2008, Thaksin left the country on the pretext of attending the Olympic Games in Beijing. However, he instead jumped bail and has lived in exile ever since.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing