From Komchadluek February 111, 2015
Yingluck: What!! I just want to go to Hong Kong for rice porridge, not going to China to watch the Olympic Games.
Words on the right: You’re so mean, dictator
[Refers to Yingluck’s request in February to travel abroad to Hong Kong. The request was denied. In 2008, Thaksin left the country on the pretext of attending the Olympic Games in Beijing. However, he instead jumped bail and has lived in exile ever since.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets