From Komchadluek February 111, 2015
Yingluck: What!! I just want to go to Hong Kong for rice porridge, not going to China to watch the Olympic Games.
Words on the right: You’re so mean, dictator
[Refers to Yingluck’s request in February to travel abroad to Hong Kong. The request was denied. In 2008, Thaksin left the country on the pretext of attending the Olympic Games in Beijing. However, he instead jumped bail and has lived in exile ever since.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!