Your Holiness, meet the Condom King - Dothan Eagle, March, 2009
...Mechai should request an audience with Pope Benedict XVI. It would promise to be an enlightening evening.
In a visit to Africa this week, the pope took a position against condom use as a tool in AIDS prevention. "You can't resolve it with condoms," the pope said. "On the contrary, it increases the problem."
Mechai would take issue with that, and would have reams of data to support his position...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying