'Young Turk' kills himself - in the Nation and the Bangkok Post, September 11, 2003 Col Prachak Sawangchit, a veteran coup plotter, political daredevil and decorated Army officer, died yesterday of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was 66.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?