From Manager, August 5, 2014
Caption: It’s that clear!
Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha: You don’t have to ask me what criteria I used in selecting members of these two assemblies.
Left: NLA [National Legislative Assembly]
Right: NRA [National Reform Assembly]
[The meaning is that the hand-picked bodies will do anything Gen. Prayuth orders them to.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017