From Manager, August 5, 2014
Caption: It’s that clear!
Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha: You don’t have to ask me what criteria I used in selecting members of these two assemblies.
Left: NLA [National Legislative Assembly]
Right: NRA [National Reform Assembly]
[The meaning is that the hand-picked bodies will do anything Gen. Prayuth orders them to.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter