From Komchadluek, March 14, 2013
Yingluck: Eh!!! Brother [Thaksin], I think the raising of borrowing may not be able to caulk a leak…
Word above the water: Rice-pledging
[The unprecedented borrowing by the government has been criticized in many quarters. One criticism is that it meant to stimulate the economy weighted down by expensive populist policies.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country
- The burning parties