Yingluck’s CEO style keeps ministers on their toes – The Nation, September 1, 2011
Now that she has chaired four Cabinet meetings, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra’s colleagues have obviously found her management style impressive. Of course, this could be because she has already gained extensive experience as the chairperson of SC Asset Corporation…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military