From Komchadluek, August 8, 2011
Headline: More than half the cabinet list has been finalized. Isan [northeastern members of parliament from the Pheu Thai Party] growls [is not pleased] since its quota for cabinet seats has been cut to three. The list for Poo’s cabinet No. 1 [Yingluck’s first cabinet] will be presented to His Majesty the King on August 9.
Sub-headline: Maew [Thaksin’s nickname] hurried to solve problems with outsiders running away [refusing to join the cabinet]. Pheu Thai sweeps 19 parliament committees.
[Man on the right, Yingluck’s common-law husband]: I will be the adviser to the prime minister only at home.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out