Yingluck to be asked to pay for rice scheme – Bangkok Post, September 17, 2015
The Finance Ministry will by Sept 30 demand damages up to 510 billion baht incurred by the rice-pledging programme from ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra and some of her cabinet ministers, as well as officials involved in the scheme…
“At this stage, the accused may file counter lawsuits with the Administrative Court within 30 days to revoke the order.
“But if they don’t, we’ll seize their assets,” he said…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament