Yingluck Shinawatra: Thailand’s Novice Leader Looks Back One Year Later – Le Monde, July 21, 2012
…She refutes that she is in permanent contact with him, or that she is only here to recite a script that is written in Dubai. “I use my own qualities as a leader in power. I need his support, yes, but the clear message that I send to everyone is this: I am the Prime Minister,” Shinawatra says.
In Bangkok, many don’t believe her. “She is completely ignorant. But I have to admit that she has improved her way of talking to journalists. She is shrewd,” says Manith Sriwanithpoom, a famous artist…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck