Yingluck Shinawatra: Thailand’s Novice Leader Looks Back One Year Later – Le Monde, July 21, 2012
…She refutes that she is in permanent contact with him, or that she is only here to recite a script that is written in Dubai. “I use my own qualities as a leader in power. I need his support, yes, but the clear message that I send to everyone is this: I am the Prime Minister,” Shinawatra says.
In Bangkok, many don’t believe her. “She is completely ignorant. But I have to admit that she has improved her way of talking to journalists. She is shrewd,” says Manith Sriwanithpoom, a famous artist…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous