Yingluck Shinawatra must distance herself from her brother – www.guardian.co.uk, July 5, 2011
[Thanks to Marc for pointing this out.]
…If he were smart and cares for his land of birth, Thaksin would allow his sister complete latitude to govern and seek peace with his enemies. If his enemies were concerned for the future of the Thai people, they would allow Yingluck to rule and make concessions and accommodation that are necessary for Thailand to move on into the 21st century.
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- The Hopewell Project
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand