Yingluck Shinawatra must distance herself from her brother – www.guardian.co.uk, July 5, 2011
[Thanks to Marc for pointing this out.]
…If he were smart and cares for his land of birth, Thaksin would allow his sister complete latitude to govern and seek peace with his enemies. If his enemies were concerned for the future of the Thai people, they would allow Yingluck to rule and make concessions and accommodation that are necessary for Thailand to move on into the 21st century.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land