Yingluck Shinawatra must distance herself from her brother – www.guardian.co.uk, July 5, 2011
[Thanks to Marc for pointing this out.]
…If he were smart and cares for his land of birth, Thaksin would allow his sister complete latitude to govern and seek peace with his enemies. If his enemies were concerned for the future of the Thai people, they would allow Yingluck to rule and make concessions and accommodation that are necessary for Thailand to move on into the 21st century.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- 1932: “Siamese skyline”
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?