Yingluck says ulterior power obstructs govt, rice subsidies – Thai PBS, January 7, 2014
… There are unconventional and undemocratic political games with the objectives of removing the government and obstructing the present administration from successively working for the people’s well-being despite the fact that farmers themselves have been in favour of rice subsidies, she said.
She said related government agencies were instructed to solve problems which impeded payments to farmers.
Claiming that the government’s policy has been accepted by farmers and has been successful in increasing farmers’ income in the last two years, she vowed to work with her Cabinet for the success of the project…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019