Yingluck says ulterior power obstructs govt, rice subsidies – Thai PBS, January 7, 2014
… There are unconventional and undemocratic political games with the objectives of removing the government and obstructing the present administration from successively working for the people’s well-being despite the fact that farmers themselves have been in favour of rice subsidies, she said.
She said related government agencies were instructed to solve problems which impeded payments to farmers.
Claiming that the government’s policy has been accepted by farmers and has been successful in increasing farmers’ income in the last two years, she vowed to work with her Cabinet for the success of the project…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work