From Thairath, August 23, 2011
The cartoon title reads: They [Yingluck’s cabinet] haven’t even started their duties yet, but others are already trying to restrict their space.
The shirt of the man holding fire is labeled “Salim.” [“Salim” is a multicolored Thai dessert, possibly referring to the multicolored shirts.]
The knife is labeled “media.”
The paper that Yingluck’s holds says: Policies of Cabinet Poo No. 1: Creating happiness, dissolving suffering.
The devil’s robe is labeled: Ordering people to be slaughtered.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter