From Thairath, August 23, 2011
The cartoon title reads: They [Yingluck’s cabinet] haven’t even started their duties yet, but others are already trying to restrict their space.
The shirt of the man holding fire is labeled “Salim.” [“Salim” is a multicolored Thai dessert, possibly referring to the multicolored shirts.]
The knife is labeled “media.”
The paper that Yingluck’s holds says: Policies of Cabinet Poo No. 1: Creating happiness, dissolving suffering.
The devil’s robe is labeled: Ordering people to be slaughtered.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament