From Thairath, August 23, 2011
The cartoon title reads: They [Yingluck’s cabinet] haven’t even started their duties yet, but others are already trying to restrict their space.
The shirt of the man holding fire is labeled “Salim.” [“Salim” is a multicolored Thai dessert, possibly referring to the multicolored shirts.]
The knife is labeled “media.”
The paper that Yingluck’s holds says: Policies of Cabinet Poo No. 1: Creating happiness, dissolving suffering.
The devil’s robe is labeled: Ordering people to be slaughtered.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die