From Thairath, August 23, 2011
The cartoon title reads: They [Yingluck’s cabinet] haven’t even started their duties yet, but others are already trying to restrict their space.
The shirt of the man holding fire is labeled “Salim.” [“Salim” is a multicolored Thai dessert, possibly referring to the multicolored shirts.]
The knife is labeled “media.”
The paper that Yingluck’s holds says: Policies of Cabinet Poo No. 1: Creating happiness, dissolving suffering.
The devil’s robe is labeled: Ordering people to be slaughtered.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017