From Thairath, May 16, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Between the hands of a friend and an enemy
Left hand: Movement to overthrow the government – Democrats
Right hand: Pheu Thai – 111, UDD
Left mouse: Release the political victims
Right mouse: Don’t squeeze [the hands]
[referring to the myriad pressures on the government from returning Thai Rak Thai politicians demanding cabinet seats, Red Shirts angry over Thaksin reversals on key issues, and Democrats gearing up to slam the reconciliation bills.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash