From Thairath, July 22, 2014
Left, former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra: For corruption in the rice pledging scheme, my duty is supervision while the operational stage was the duty of civil servants. Therefore, I shouldn’t have to be convicted.
Right, man: About the rape and murder case on the train, my duty was to supervise and look out while Ai Game performed the act. Therefore, I shouldn’t be guilty of the crime.
[The man is the 19-year old accessory to the rape and murder of a young girl on a Thai train. The cartoon compares the statements of Yingluck and murder accessory to claim they both bear responsibility for the deeds they were involved with.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck