From Thairath, July 22, 2014
Left, former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra: For corruption in the rice pledging scheme, my duty is supervision while the operational stage was the duty of civil servants. Therefore, I shouldn’t have to be convicted.
Right, man: About the rape and murder case on the train, my duty was to supervise and look out while Ai Game performed the act. Therefore, I shouldn’t be guilty of the crime.
[The man is the 19-year old accessory to the rape and murder of a young girl on a Thai train. The cartoon compares the statements of Yingluck and murder accessory to claim they both bear responsibility for the deeds they were involved with.]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019