From Manager, April 19, 2012
The newspaper headline: Poo [PM Yingluck] dressed up in Chinese national costume to visit Beijing.
The man says: Invite the Thai prime minister to visit our country right away.
The caption reads: Dress up in this country’s national costume and visit them…. we want to see.
[This cartoon draws on both sexist and racist elements that are rather common in the Thai world.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament