From Thairath, December 15, 2011
PM Yingluck kneels at the shrine.
Left: The shrine says: You have good taste [in] imported goods. For New Year’s, you will receive an imported present…
Middle: Do you want to know what it is? Yingluck says: Yes, I want to know.
Right: It is the Poo 2 cabinet, sent by your brother from abroad. [Meaning she will receive the list of the reshuffled cabinet members from Thaksin as a gift. Thai cabinets are are enumerated with the nickname of the PM, here “Poo”, and the number of the cabinet. Another example of this is here: Somchai 1.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey