From Komchadluek, February 19, 2013
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: I’ve already prepared my answers as follows. So please ask questions relating to them. Thank you.
[Refers to Prime Minister Yingluck being criticized on her communication both in Thai and English and reading pre-written statements.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees