From Komchadluek, February 19, 2013
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: I’ve already prepared my answers as follows. So please ask questions relating to them. Thank you.
[Refers to Prime Minister Yingluck being criticized on her communication both in Thai and English and reading pre-written statements.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies