From Komchadluek, February 19, 2013
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra: I’ve already prepared my answers as follows. So please ask questions relating to them. Thank you.
[Refers to Prime Minister Yingluck being criticized on her communication both in Thai and English and reading pre-written statements.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions