From Manager, August 20, 2011
Yingluck’s son: I must memorize my lessons so I can answer my teacher tomorrow at school.
Yingluck: I must memorize my scripts so I can answer reporters tomorrow at Government House.
At bottom: This mother and son’s routine before bedtime.
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive