From Manager, August 20, 2011
Yingluck’s son: I must memorize my lessons so I can answer my teacher tomorrow at school.
Yingluck: I must memorize my scripts so I can answer reporters tomorrow at Government House.
At bottom: This mother and son’s routine before bedtime.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party