From Manager, August 20, 2011
Yingluck’s son: I must memorize my lessons so I can answer my teacher tomorrow at school.
Yingluck: I must memorize my scripts so I can answer reporters tomorrow at Government House.
At bottom: This mother and son’s routine before bedtime.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)