From Manager, March 8, 2012
Left: [Yingluck says] You can’t burn the grass in the field or you’ll be put in jail.
Right: You must burn only the country, then you can be a minister. Remember that.
[The joke is that the government has cracked down on rural farmers who annually burn their fields. However, these same people were exhorted to burn Bangkok and provincial city halls as part of the Red Shirt protests in 2010. Leaders of the Red Shirts then were made ministers in the government.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies