From Manager, March 8, 2012
Left: [Yingluck says] You can’t burn the grass in the field or you’ll be put in jail.
Right: You must burn only the country, then you can be a minister. Remember that.
[The joke is that the government has cracked down on rural farmers who annually burn their fields. However, these same people were exhorted to burn Bangkok and provincial city halls as part of the Red Shirt protests in 2010. Leaders of the Red Shirts then were made ministers in the government.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets