From Komchadluek, August 20, 2013
PM Yingluck: No matter what… I’m gonna stay until the end of office term because there are still many countries that I haven’t visited yet.
[PM Yingluck has been criticized for being sent on foreign trips (much the same way PM Samak was) to ensure she is not in parliament during contentious debates.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018