From Komchadluek, August 20, 2013
PM Yingluck: No matter what… I’m gonna stay until the end of office term because there are still many countries that I haven’t visited yet.
[PM Yingluck has been criticized for being sent on foreign trips (much the same way PM Samak was) to ensure she is not in parliament during contentious debates.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018