From Komchadluek, August 20, 2013
PM Yingluck: No matter what… I’m gonna stay until the end of office term because there are still many countries that I haven’t visited yet.
[PM Yingluck has been criticized for being sent on foreign trips (much the same way PM Samak was) to ensure she is not in parliament during contentious debates.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?