From Manager, December 24, 2012
The people are former Prime Minister Somchai and his wife Yaowapa Wongsawat (Thaksin’s sister).
Left Yaowapa: Chai, the world didn’t end. what do you still worry about?
Somchai: I don’t worry about the end of the world.
Right: Somchai: I worry about your stomach exploding.
[This refers to criticism of Yaowapa Wongsawat and other Thaksin cronies who are thought to be reaping fortunes dishonestly via the government’s rice-pledge scheme.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight