From Manager, December 24, 2012
The people are former Prime Minister Somchai and his wife Yaowapa Wongsawat (Thaksin’s sister).
Left Yaowapa: Chai, the world didn’t end. what do you still worry about?
Somchai: I don’t worry about the end of the world.
Right: Somchai: I worry about your stomach exploding.
[This refers to criticism of Yaowapa Wongsawat and other Thaksin cronies who are thought to be reaping fortunes dishonestly via the government’s rice-pledge scheme.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- We really care about Thaksin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness