News Analysis: Thaksin’s plan to return to Thailand suffers setback – Xinhua, July 10, 2013
…Some pro-government legislators said that it could take two or three years before Thaksin could eventually come home. Most of them, however, are almost sure that Thaksin will return. “No matter if the content in the voice clip is proven as authentic or fake, many people have already lent an ear to it,” one legislator said…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey