From Manager, October 5, 2011
Long live the King, King Moon Muang and Hun Sen Eggs
Lower left: Now the red shirts have one more picture to worship.
[People say in a past life, Thaksin was King Moon Muang, which is probably some sort of northern belief. What do the eggs mean?]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work