From Khaosod, June 25, 2014
Caption: City of Readers
On chain: 2557 
[Refers to the incident which the police charged a student who conducted a symbolic protest again the coup by reading George Orwell’s book ‘1984’ in front of Siam Station. This is ironic as, last year, authorities announced that Bangkok would be a world book capital with the aim to promote reading in the country.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey