World Bank Predicts Thailand’s 2011 Economic Growth To Be Lowest In Asia – Bernama, January 12, 2011
In its world economic outlook report, the World Bank predicts that the Thai economy will grow by only 3.2 percent this year, the lowest growth in Asia in five years and drop from its 7.5 percent expansion which was the highest growth in Asia last year, Thai News Agency (TNA) reported…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta