From Manager, July 5, 2017
Man: We all just return home at the same time… Then, the employers will pressure the junta to dismiss the law and ask us to return… ha… ha…
Sign above houses: Restaurants
Sign on the right: The border of Thailand
Caption: You’d better know it.
[Refers to the enforcement of the tough Management of Foreign Work Act that has caused a massive departure of workers from Myanmar and Cambodia back to their home countries. Due to complaints from the workers and Thai business owners, the junta decided to delay the enforcement of the law for four months.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter