From Manager, July 5, 2017
Man: We all just return home at the same time… Then, the employers will pressure the junta to dismiss the law and ask us to return… ha… ha…
Sign above houses: Restaurants
Sign on the right: The border of Thailand
Caption: You’d better know it.
[Refers to the enforcement of the tough Management of Foreign Work Act that has caused a massive departure of workers from Myanmar and Cambodia back to their home countries. Due to complaints from the workers and Thai business owners, the junta decided to delay the enforcement of the law for four months.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions