From Manager, July 5, 2017
Man: We all just return home at the same time… Then, the employers will pressure the junta to dismiss the law and ask us to return… ha… ha…
Sign above houses: Restaurants
Sign on the right: The border of Thailand
Caption: You’d better know it.
[Refers to the enforcement of the tough Management of Foreign Work Act that has caused a massive departure of workers from Myanmar and Cambodia back to their home countries. Due to complaints from the workers and Thai business owners, the junta decided to delay the enforcement of the law for four months.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees