The 2003 "Equality for Women" calendar published by the Women Workers Unity Group has a series of interesting complaints explained in a traditional Thai illustration style. The artist is Pangchang Taiyahthai.
Women workers are expected to send money back to support their families in the provinces and do this more often than male workers typically do.
Some jobs are traditionally given to men, but females are capable of doing these jobs too.
Men have time to spend 10-15 minutes smoking cigarettes, but women never have time to rest.
Women are often the victim of sexual harassment and men's advances.
It is easy for men to get promoted, but not for women.
A male boss rejects females asking for a job because they are married.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?