Wolfhound 'sniffs out' ten contraband cell phones in less than thirty minutes in Thailand high security prison - redOrbit, August 29, 2010
...Safeguarding this maximum-security prison is considered especially critical to correction officials due to the nature of the population ranging from convicted murders and major narcotics dealers to high-level members of the 'red shirt' protesters...
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets