Wolfhound 'sniffs out' ten contraband cell phones in less than thirty minutes in Thailand high security prison - redOrbit, August 29, 2010
...Safeguarding this maximum-security prison is considered especially critical to correction officials due to the nature of the population ranging from convicted murders and major narcotics dealers to high-level members of the 'red shirt' protesters...
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?
- The Dead and Thaksin