Wolfhound 'sniffs out' ten contraband cell phones in less than thirty minutes in Thailand high security prison - redOrbit, August 29, 2010
...Safeguarding this maximum-security prison is considered especially critical to correction officials due to the nature of the population ranging from convicted murders and major narcotics dealers to high-level members of the 'red shirt' protesters...
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Ten Years Ago: The gangs that control motorcycle taxis