From Thairath, January 29, 2019
Title: Wolf in sheep’s clothing.
Signs left from top: Human rights; fraternity; freedom; justice; democracy; democracy
The big man is Pheu Thai Party’s main prime minister candidate Chadchart Sittipunt. On his shirt: Democratic
Sign: Did not inherit the power.
On sheepskin: Look likes a democracy. (or “Fake democracy”)
Sign: Support the dictatorship.
On sheepskin: A substitute for democracy.
Sign: Received power from a coup d’etat.
On sheepskin: Take credit for democracy.
Mouse man: Unable to fool the people.
Mouth: Covered [with sheepskin] then they look good.
[This shows the Pheu Thai’s prime minister candidate rushing forward to extol democracy against the military-created democracy.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Hopewell was a great investment
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?