From Thairath, January 29, 2019
Title: Wolf in sheep’s clothing.
Signs left from top: Human rights; fraternity; freedom; justice; democracy; democracy
The big man is Pheu Thai Party’s main prime minister candidate Chadchart Sittipunt. On his shirt: Democratic
Sign: Did not inherit the power.
On sheepskin: Look likes a democracy. (or “Fake democracy”)
Sign: Support the dictatorship.
On sheepskin: A substitute for democracy.
Sign: Received power from a coup d’etat.
On sheepskin: Take credit for democracy.
Mouse man: Unable to fool the people.
Mouth: Covered [with sheepskin] then they look good.
[This shows the Pheu Thai’s prime minister candidate rushing forward to extol democracy against the military-created democracy.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out