Cambodia’s leader intends to keep his post – vancouversun.com, June 13, 2013
Hun Sen has ruled Cambodia since 1985 and one of his favourite campaign tactics is to warn voters there will be civil war if they are foolish enough to defeat him.
His threats are not to be taken lightly…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018