From Manager, April 22, 2019
Uttama: Please take it, sir… or they won’t join our government… Then, you won’t be able to be PM.
[Refers to the controversial issue of cannabis legalization supported by the Bhumjai Thai Party led by Anuthin (pictured at far left) and Newin (holding the smoking pipe).
Aunthin and his party appear to be the kingmakers of the election amid intense competition between the Phua Thai Party and the pro-junta Palang Pracharth led by Uttama Savanayana (man pushing Prayuth) to form the next government.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous