From Manager, April 22, 2019
Uttama: Please take it, sir… or they won’t join our government… Then, you won’t be able to be PM.
[Refers to the controversial issue of cannabis legalization supported by the Bhumjai Thai Party led by Anuthin (pictured at far left) and Newin (holding the smoking pipe).
Aunthin and his party appear to be the kingmakers of the election amid intense competition between the Phua Thai Party and the pro-junta Palang Pracharth led by Uttama Savanayana (man pushing Prayuth) to form the next government.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell