Thailand: will building never cease? – FT, February 11, 2013
…Despite criticism about funding problems, the Thai government should get credit for ambition – and, say supporters, for pushing a plan that will provide some welcome economic stimulus. But investors may be cautious about how the infrastructure budget will be raised and allocated. From the outside, Thailand appears much more advanced than many of its neighbours, but still suffers from widespread graft and budget-skimming, judging by the steady string of scandals over public works contracts…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back