WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS Thaksin’s control left in no doubt – Bangkok Post, July 19, 2011
…Mr John, in a cable referenced 08BANGKOK1209, wrote that Mr Noppadon laughed when asked how much direction he took from then-deputy prime minister Mingkwan Saengsuwan.
…”I am fortunate. I am pretty independent in my work. I don’t have to take instruction from anyone, and I only report to Mr Thaksin,” Mr Noppadon was quoted as saying…
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings