WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS Thaksin’s control left in no doubt – Bangkok Post, July 19, 2011
…Mr John, in a cable referenced 08BANGKOK1209, wrote that Mr Noppadon laughed when asked how much direction he took from then-deputy prime minister Mingkwan Saengsuwan.
…”I am fortunate. I am pretty independent in my work. I don’t have to take instruction from anyone, and I only report to Mr Thaksin,” Mr Noppadon was quoted as saying…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018