WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS Thaksin’s control left in no doubt – Bangkok Post, July 19, 2011
…Mr John, in a cable referenced 08BANGKOK1209, wrote that Mr Noppadon laughed when asked how much direction he took from then-deputy prime minister Mingkwan Saengsuwan.
…”I am fortunate. I am pretty independent in my work. I don’t have to take instruction from anyone, and I only report to Mr Thaksin,” Mr Noppadon was quoted as saying…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site