WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS Thaksin’s control left in no doubt – Bangkok Post, July 19, 2011
…Mr John, in a cable referenced 08BANGKOK1209, wrote that Mr Noppadon laughed when asked how much direction he took from then-deputy prime minister Mingkwan Saengsuwan.
…”I am fortunate. I am pretty independent in my work. I don’t have to take instruction from anyone, and I only report to Mr Thaksin,” Mr Noppadon was quoted as saying…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- 1932: “Siamese skyline”
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?