WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS Thaksin’s control left in no doubt – Bangkok Post, July 19, 2011
…Mr John, in a cable referenced 08BANGKOK1209, wrote that Mr Noppadon laughed when asked how much direction he took from then-deputy prime minister Mingkwan Saengsuwan.
…”I am fortunate. I am pretty independent in my work. I don’t have to take instruction from anyone, and I only report to Mr Thaksin,” Mr Noppadon was quoted as saying…
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?
- The Dead and Thaksin