From Komchadluek, September 1, 2011
The headline: Claimed [they] made a story to shake the position [meaning the casino issue was a pretext to remove the chief] – Wichean suffered – Fight to the last chance to bring back his dignity [something like “fight with his back against the wall and knows that there is no way to escape but fight”] – If finding proper place, [he is] ready to make sacrifice – Dubai order to National Police Division [meaning that the order to sack the police chief came from Thaksin in Dubai to make way for one of his relatives to take the post]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament