Why the India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway matters – firstpost.com, May 31, 2013
…Much is on the bilateral platter but perhaps the highest priority point on the bilateral agenda should be connecting the two countries through road and shipping infrastructure. On this count, the two sides have not been able to have in place this much-needed connectivity in double quick time as they should have. This is despite the fact that in every single bilateral visit between the two sides, including the prime ministerial visits, there is avowed focus on the connectivity issue…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work