From Naewna, January 31, 2015
Title: Because we have the politicians like this… That is why the country can’t move forward!!!
Above the soldier: NCPO [the junta]
Above the feet (representing politicians) from left to right: Corrupt, revolt, protest, agitate and slave
[Refers to the Thai idiom “(they) don’t help, when instead of using their hands for rowing the boat, they put their feet in the water instead.” It means people who don’t help, but try to cause trouble.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing