Why Thailand has become a popular path to freedom for North Korean defectors – csmonitor.com, September 7, 2011
…“The RTG (Royal Thai Government) permits North Koreans entering Thailand illegally to resettle in the republic of Korea (ROK) … The special policy is publicly presented by the RTG as ‘Koreans being deported to Korea’, with geographical distinctions conveniently blurred,” reads a December 2009 cable, which notes that the defectors are processed within a month of being detained…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand