From Komchadluek, May 10, 2011
Left: I know the reason why Pheu Thai Party invited UDD leaders to join the election.
Middle: Ehh! What is the reason. I also want to know.
Right: Pheu Thai announces to be the leader of the establishment of the one party led government.
[This is an old cartoon we are still trying to figure out the meaning for. What is the joke? Is it a play on the word "leaders"?]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- 1932: “Siamese skyline”
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?