From Komchadluek, May 10, 2011
Left: I know the reason why Pheu Thai Party invited UDD leaders to join the election.
Middle: Ehh! What is the reason. I also want to know.
Right: Pheu Thai announces to be the leader of the establishment of the one party led government.
[This is an old cartoon we are still trying to figure out the meaning for. What is the joke? Is it a play on the word "leaders"?]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Hi-so hypocrites as shameless as immoral low-so entertainers เสแสร้งเป็นไฮโซก็น่าอับอาย เท่ากับผู้ให้ความบันเทิงที่เป็นโลโซ
- From the 2B forum: Election Articles
- Drone camera footage of the protests in progress
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s 84-year-old King Bhumibol treated with intravenous antibiotics for abdominal pain ในหลวงถูกรักษาโรคปวดพระอุทรโดยการให้พระโอสถปฏิชีวนะทางสายโลหิตดำ
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thai Baht Slumps to One-Year Low, Stocks Decline on Recession