From Komchadluek, May 10, 2011
Left: I know the reason why Pheu Thai Party invited UDD leaders to join the election.
Middle: Ehh! What is the reason. I also want to know.
Right: Pheu Thai announces to be the leader of the establishment of the one party-led government.
[What is the joke? Is it a play on the word “leaders”?]
- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: US War Criminal
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Lucky Son Wins Subway Deal
- 15 Years Ago: Thaksin’s Quest for Gold
- Happy Songkran
- Cambodia, Malaysia, and Thailand in the Panama Papers (Thus Far)
- Songkran 2009: Red Shirts overrun ASEAN venue, take govt hostages in Bangkok
- Remembering Banharn