From Komchadluek, May 10, 2011
Left: I know the reason why Pheu Thai Party invited UDD leaders to join the election.
Middle: Ehh! What is the reason. I also want to know.
Right: Pheu Thai announces to be the leader of the establishment of the one party-led government.
[What is the joke? Is it a play on the word “leaders”?]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017