[Thaksin is often portrayed as a tree in Thai editorial cartoons. He has deep roots (influence and means) and thus dealing with his minions does not get at the heart of the problem. The cartoon jokes that Thaksin can call on endless numbers of men willing to serve as “men in black” so catching a few thought to be linked to the violence of 2010 will not stop further violence. The cartoonist suggests that Thaksin himself has to be dealt with to end the political agitation.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out