[Thaksin is often portrayed as a tree in Thai editorial cartoons. He has deep roots (influence and means) and thus dealing with his minions does not get at the heart of the problem. The cartoon jokes that Thaksin can call on endless numbers of men willing to serve as “men in black” so catching a few thought to be linked to the violence of 2010 will not stop further violence. The cartoonist suggests that Thaksin himself has to be dealt with to end the political agitation.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections