Why doing business in Bali is no holiday – smh.com.au, May 21, 2012
…Her advice to other business owners setting up in Bali is to “be extremely careful and try not to trust anyone, no matter how charming they may be”.
“Also be prepared for setbacks, lots of surprises and remember that if you do manage to get through all the trials and tribulations, being able to call Bali your home is a wonderful thing.
“The most important point to remember is one basic cultural difference. We bules – foreigners – tend to plan for the future while most Balinese live in the here and now.”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die