From Manager, January 14, 2014
Left, Nutthawut Saikua: Why do they all run… when we light candles?
Right, Jatuporn Phromphan: They thought we’re to start burning it up!
Caption: For some… don’t play with fire.
[Four people holding candles in the front are key leaders of the Red Shirt, including Nutthawut, Jatuporn, Thida Thavornseth, and Weng Tochirakarn. The joke here is that people are afraid the former Red Shirts will use the fire to burn tires and buildings as they did in the aftermath of the 2010 protests.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?