Insight: The President’s politically incorrect gesture – thejakartapost.com, July 21, 2012
…My question is, why did President Yudhoyono not convey his objection at being seated next to a graft convict, who happens to be a former prime minister of Thailand? And, why were the organizers of the event so insensitive to the fact that Thaksin’s presence near Yudhoyono could cast serious doubts over the Indonesian President’s commitment to the fight against corruption?…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter