From Manager, May 8, 2014
Caption: Have you ever seen a person being killed two days in a row?
Yingluck Shinawatra: I was decapitated by the court yesterday. Why are you stitching my head back today?
Doctor: Today is the NACC’s turn.
[On May 7, the Constitutional Court ruled out that Yingluck disqualified from the post because of the transfer of Thawil Pliensri from his position in the National Security Council as part of a scheme to assign a Thaksin relative to be chief of police. On the day after the ruling, the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) resolved to impeach Yingluck Shinawatra on the rice pledging program.
In the cartoon Yingluck is tied to wooden stakes used to execute Thai prisoners in past times.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!