From Manager, May 8, 2014
Caption: Have you ever seen a person being killed two days in a row?
Yingluck Shinawatra: I was decapitated by the court yesterday. Why are you stitching my head back today?
Doctor: Today is the NACC’s turn.
[On May 7, the Constitutional Court ruled out that Yingluck disqualified from the post because of the transfer of Thawil Pliensri from his position in the National Security Council as part of a scheme to assign a Thaksin relative to be chief of police. On the day after the ruling, the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) resolved to impeach Yingluck Shinawatra on the rice pledging program.
In the cartoon Yingluck is tied to wooden stakes used to execute Thai prisoners in past times.]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019