From Naewna, April 9, 2019
Thanathorn: Should we compete whom will get more charges…
On his guillotine: Article 116
Piyabutr: I think we should change to the new competition on who will be beheaded first…!!!
On his guillotine: Article 112
[Refers to Future Forward Party leader Thanathorn who is facing sedition charges and party’s secretary-general Piyabutr who is facing allegations of contempt of court and violating the Computer Crimes Act.
Most observers see these charges, coming so quickly after the election, as being politically motivated and stemming from Future Forward Party’s election showing which reportedly stunned the junta.
However, this cartoon from the solidly pro-establishment and anti-Thaksin Naewna, relishes the plight of Thanathorn and Piyabutr and their entanglement in legal cases.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey