[The cartoon shows that Red Shirt leaders such at Jatuporn and ultimately Thaksin were behind the gradual escalation of attacks on anti-government protesters. These attacks and the impunity under which they occurred were, in the Thai style, meant to convey that the government had the will and ability to resist calls for Yingluck to step down.
The cartoon shows each link in the chain of command ready to cut off their own hand to insulate themselves from culpability in the attacks on the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, the protest group that was sparked by the bid for Thaksin amnesty.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work