From Thairath, December 10, 2013
Left, foreigner: I don’t understand the political crisis in your country.
Man: What don’t you understand?
Middle: The anti-government groups are charged for being rebels because their rally violated the constitution.
Right: …they are charged by a government that also violates the constitution.
[Suthep Thaugsuban, leader of the anti-government protests, has been charged with treason under Section 113 of the Criminal Code. Meanwhile the government has announced it will refuse to accept the Constitutional Court’s ruling concerning its attempt to amend the constitution.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous