Above: Seven billboards like this one are along Petchakasem Road, or Highway 4, in Ratchaburi Province. On top left corner is a symbol of the Pheu Thai Party. The sign reads: Happy New Year 2556 (2013): To every dear and respected Thai people. The people of Photharam district and of the Ratchburi Province thank Her Excellency Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra for lowering income tax for low income earners as a New Year gift. This improves our living standards.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Knives out for Sudarat
- The chicken farmer and the monkey