Above: Seven billboards like this one are along Petchakasem Road, or Highway 4, in Ratchaburi Province. On top left corner is a symbol of the Pheu Thai Party. The sign reads: Happy New Year 2556 (2013): To every dear and respected Thai people. The people of Photharam district and of the Ratchburi Province thank Her Excellency Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra for lowering income tax for low income earners as a New Year gift. This improves our living standards.
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017