Above: Seven billboards like this one are along Petchakasem Road, or Highway 4, in Ratchaburi Province. On top left corner is a symbol of the Pheu Thai Party. The sign reads: Happy New Year 2556 (2013): To every dear and respected Thai people. The people of Photharam district and of the Ratchburi Province thank Her Excellency Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra for lowering income tax for low income earners as a New Year gift. This improves our living standards.
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals