Above: Seven billboards like this one are along Petchakasem Road, or Highway 4, in Ratchaburi Province. On top left corner is a symbol of the Pheu Thai Party. The sign reads: Happy New Year 2556 (2013): To every dear and respected Thai people. The people of Photharam district and of the Ratchburi Province thank Her Excellency Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra for lowering income tax for low income earners as a New Year gift. This improves our living standards.
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military